TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 63636. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 63636. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
4. We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile are not responsible for delays or undeliverable messages.
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
EACH TEXT MESSAGE, SENT OR RECEIVED, MAY INCUR A CHARGE AS PROVIDED IN YOUR RATE PLAN. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. WHEN YOU ENTER VIA TEXT MESSAGE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AT LEAST THREE (3), NO MORE THAN FOUR (4) AUTODIALED TEXT MESSAGE IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY. TEXT-MESSAGING MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS. TO ENTER WITHOUT SENDING A TEXT MESSAGE, SEE SECTION 2 BELOW.
Sweepstakes Name: List of Winner(s): For the name(s) of the winner(s) send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to: ZipBlimp ℅ (Sweepstake Name) 309 n Orange Ave, Suite 2300, Orlando, FL 32801.
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who (i) are legal residents of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
If you are not a legal resident of the United States or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win the prize. Void where prohibited by law.
Regardless of what method of entry is used, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person/mobile phone number and/or verified email address per day for the duration of the Entry Period. Incomplete and/or invalid or duplicate entries will be disqualified.
Entries must contain all information requested and comply with all any applicable restrictions or requirements set forth herein to be valid. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sponsor may contact them in connection with the Sweepstakes, via phone or text message, at the telephone number from which the text message entry was received. The Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, garbled, delayed, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries or communications, regardless of cause. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same phone number. Should multiple users of the same mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of submission or receipt by the Sponsor for online entries. The Sponsor’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. Entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entrants not making timely texts to the Sponsor. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entrants not receiving the short code as a result of the delays or issues in the Internet stream or otherwise.
Entry by sending a text message will not improve your chance of winning. Text message entries must meet all requirements set forth herein in order to be eligible. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the U.S. major wireless carriers in the United States, but the Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate. To enter by text, the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. By texting to enter, the entrant grants permission to the Sponsor to notify them via a return text messages relating to the Sweepstakes and must agree to accept all applicable charges associated therewith. Entrant is responsible for all applicable fees and taxes associated with placing a text message entry. Sponsor in its sole discretion may add or delete a cellular carrier at any time, without notice. Proof of text messaging to the short code is not considered proof of delivery to, or receipt by, Sponsor of such entry. Entrants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. The Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of a entrant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Sponsor’s control, or otherwise. Not all wireless carries support access to a common short code (CSC). The CSC being used to enter a Sweepstakes may or may not be compatible with all wireless carriers, and as such, you may not be able to enter through the CSC method of entry. The Sponsor will at all times consider the time that a message is logged as arriving in its system as being the time of entry, regardless of the time at which the entrant attempted to send the entry and any technical problems or other complications that may have delayed its delivery. The Sponsor, through its text messaging administrators, will store all messages received on its system, and will send entrants reply texts relating to the Sweepstakes throughout the Entry Period and up to 60 days. The Sponsor is not responsible for service outages, message failures, transmission delays or any other factor affecting the availability or performance of the text messaging service. The Sponsor may require, on request, proof of identity as to the rightful owner of the phone number from which the text message entry was sent. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry if that entry’s source and sender cannot be reasonably determined. BY TEXTING TO ENTER, THE ENTRANT GRANTS PERMISSION TO THE SPONSOR TO NOTIFY THEM VIA ONE (1) RETURN TEXT MESSAGE PER ENTRY AND MUST AGREE TO ACCEPT ALL APPLICABLE CHARGES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH. ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO RECEIVE AT LEAST THREE (3), NO MORE THAN FOUR (4) TEXT MESSAGES IN RESPONSE TO THE ORIGINAL SUBMISSION.
3. WINNER SELECTION. The Sponsor will randomly select a winning section in the venue of sweepstakes winners from among all eligible entries collectively received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (2) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes; (3) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (4) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (5) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes; or (6) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
The Sponsor further reserves the right to: (i) cancel, terminate, suspend, declare null or void, amend, alter, or modify the Sweepstakes, void any suspicious entries, rescind any prize, and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the Sweepstakes and/or awarding the prize(s) at any time, for any reason, or if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete or conduct the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures of any sort, programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, by any human error which may occur in the execution of this Sweepstakes, or any other causes which effect the operation of the Sweepstakes or the rules of the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a entrant in the Sweepstakes and/or (ii) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice.
6. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winner(s) grant the Sponsor and Station(s) permission to use their names, characters, images, voices, and likenesses worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented in any and all marketing and promotional materials and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Each winner’s name may be included in a publicly available winners list.
8. RELEASES, CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and waive any and all claims of liability against the Sweepstakes Entities and any applicable third party fulfillment service and each of their respective employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against from any and all liability, loss or damage (including personal injury) incurred with respect to the conduct of or participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, shipping/handling, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. By accepting the prize, winner(s) hereby agrees that: (i) to release each of the Released Parties from any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes and the award or use of the prizes; and (ii) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming consent to use the winner’s name/likeness as set forth in Section 6 prior to acceptance of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole control. Upon awarding the prize, the Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner.
10. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS. All decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. The Sponsor will interpret these Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. The Sponsor further reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a entrant in the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated, Sponsor will award the prize(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to termination. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision.
11. MISCELLANEOUS. Sponsor reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain costs, judgments, or awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim or seek punitive, incidental, consequential, special, or any other damages, other than for actual, third-party out-of-pocket expenses, and in such limitation, entrant further waives any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (b) any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, through binding arbitration as set forth above, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every entrant. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Florida.